Dublin Bed and Breakfast
Céad Míle Fáilte – Bienvenue – Willkommen – Bienvendia – Benvenuto – Powitanie
Welcome to Botanic View Dublin Bed and Breakfast and Self Catering Accommodation, ideally located in Glasnevin, Dublin 9. After 13 years of successful B&B trading on Botanic Road, we have now moved our B&B to our new location just around the corner, to 3 Iona Road. Voted one of the best Dublin Bed and Breakfast accommodation to stay.
At No. 1 Iona Rd you will find our short & long term self catering accommodation. Both houses are two totally refurbished period houses. Iona Road is a much sought after quiet residential road located in the area of Glasnevin, Dublin 9, north of the city between Dublin Airport (10 Km) Dublin Port (4Km) and city centre (2.4Km). Glasnevin is accessed via FINGLAS or BALLYMUN exits from the M50 motorway, which surrounds Dublin boundary.
There will be tea/coffee available on your arrival and access to information re location of bus stops, shopping, entertainment, pubs, events, heritage, details of tours and a map of Dublin and details of places of interest. Five bus routes pass nearby, buses numbered 4, 9, 40, 140, 83. Also available is a weekend night link bus numbered 40N. 2012 fare is €1.90 per journey. Should you have a car (but it is not necessary for our location), parking is available. You can also rent a car at Dublin Airport Car Hire from Ireland Car Hire or Express Car Hire Dublin Airport
Botanic View Bed and Breakfast & Self Catering Accommodation Dublin 9 is ideally located for the following:
- Dublin Entertainment at the O2 at the Point, Croke Park or at The Helix at D.C.U.
- Business at Northbrook Business Pk or Glasnevin Business Pk.
- Dublin Hospitals at the Mater Hospital, Cappagh Hospital or Bons Secoures Hospital Dublin.
- Dublin Educational Venues at Dublin City University, Croke Park, Kings Inn, Bolton Street College, St. Patrick’s College and the Mater Dei Institute.
- Dublin Leisure at St Vincent C.B.S. Swimming Pool, St. Margaret’s Golf Club, St. Annes Golf Club, and is a convenient location for North City Golf Clubs.
- Dublin Visitor Attractions near Botanic View B&B Glasnevin Dublin9 include the Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin Cemetery, The Four Courts, Jameson Distillery and Dublin Zoo
This Dublin Bed and Breakfast is close to several local bars which offer good value “bar food, Dublin Pubs such as Brian Boru ( www.brianboru.ie ) Porterhouses, Botanic House, Kavanaghs (nicknamed “Gravediggers” due to its proximity to Glasnevin Cemetary!) Fagans (stop off point for President Clinton and his wife on their trip to Ireland) Sunnybank Hotel and Maples Hotel which both offer entertainment.
There are a number of “Take-Aways” nearby ie Indian, Chinese, Thai, Italian and “fish and chip” shop, if guests wish to bring back food there are diningroom /kitchen facilities available. Should you require an option other than B&B please check our Self Catering option.
Click here for more information on Botanic View B&B
Contact us on +353 (0)1 8600195 for more information or to book bed and breakfast or self catering accommodation or enquire online.
We look forward to welcoming you to Botanic View Dublin Bed and Breakfast Accommodation.
Bernie and all at Botanic View B&B – Book Now